Friday, February 20, 2009

Loot pinata

Last night we pretty much ran through Naxxramas-25. We didn't clear it, Thaddius and the last two bosses are still alive, but everything else was pretty much oneshotted. We even got The Safety Dance, and that in our guild, which is usually very movement impaired (and also very tongue-in-cheek about it as well). I started off with some positive DKP, and then snatched Chains of Adoration, Mantle of the Lost Conqueror, Epaulets of the Grieving Servant (yes, before the token, obviously), Forethought Talisman, and Shield of Assimilation... I now must be soo deep in the minus, I will never get another item... and yes, our loot master was giggling at the end, since it was a little ridiculous, one single person going home with five items in one DKP run. Ah well, my gear level is only improving.

I have banked the T7.5 shoulders for the moment though, since the Epaulets are very good as well already, and come dual specc I might need a good set of shoulders for that as well. Since first tokens always cost full DKP in our guild anyway it doesn't matter, I just have to decide on the set bonus. And for Holy this is my first piece, so it is not a pressing matter (on Retribution I already have the T7 breastplate from Normal Naxxramas). It is just that the Retribution set is itemized very badly (Haste?), so I might just get four pieces of the Holy set (after getting the chestplate from Obsidian Sanctum I will not roll on the T7.5 breastplate and try to get the other pieces).

No comments:

Post a Comment