Thursday, December 24, 2009

That time of the year again

Off to spend the rest of the holidays with my girlfriend and her family, but I just thought right before I leave I could leave some words here...
Last night I finished the first wing of Icecrown Citadel 10, seeing Lady Deathwhisper for the first time... after wiping on her for two hours the night before in 25, we took her down on our second try now, and only due to some mistakes during the first try. The two fights barely resemble each other, it seems. On 10, it is rather easy, moderate healing, 3 adds or so around, and the mana shield goes down fast. On 25, not so much. 6 adds all the time, usually, 3 tanks couldn't cope with them, dps was so intent on nuking adds that mana shield was hardly going down. We managed to get it down to 15% or so in our best try, but that is still a long way to go. I don't know, I'd prefer it for balance sake, if 10 and 25 were more or less equal in terms of difficulty, but then you couldn't have the bigger version have better loot, and most people wouldn't bother to sign for that anymore, I guess. But that difference was more between a normal and a hard mode, not 10 vs 25...

Oh, and I am also a Twilight Vanquisher now, finally found a PUG for zerging it. Yay! Been waiting ages for that, almost logging in every day and immediately setting my status to "LFG Sarth +3" in LFG tool...

Off now. So - happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment