Friday, February 26, 2010

Level 20!

Yep, my highest in-game character is now level 20 since last night. Of course, that cannot be WoW though, since I am happily exploring Icecrown Citadel on Lisandra right now (Rotface down).

No, last night I played a little Lord of the Rings Online again, on my hunter. I really enjoy that while the game has a similar interface and level of polish as WoW, it feels completely different, at least for me, since it is much more of a world simulator than a game. The areas just feel wider, more lived in. As an example: last night I was venturing north from Bree, around the Old Greenway Fort, and the horse farm northeast of that location just is soo different from everything in WoW... it is a couple of houses, lots of horses in fenced-in pastures, as opposed to the typical single-house, single-animal farms in WoW that are just symbols for a farm, if you wish.

Since I do not know anyone on my server (EU Laurelin, I think it is called), I just play it as a solo adventure, but it is much fun... might play it more often... But I would really love a way to get some money. I really have trouble to pay for repairs and skillups most of the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment