Friday, July 23, 2010

Trialshrimp no more!

After my old social, casual, raiding guild was killed in May I applied to another, more hardcore guild that I was friends with for some time now, together with some other officers and members individually, though). Some of us got accepted, including me, and yesterday I was finally made regular member after surviving the trial period! Sure, I am a non-raider officially, so I get passed if raiders want a raid spot or loot, but I was told about this before I accepted the guild invite and actually welcomed it, since I have just not as much play time at the moment due to various circumstances (work schedules, girlfriend, fitness training, ...) so that is fine with me. And yes, I am quite happy now that I finally got accepted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment