Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Loot from Below

What happens when you log in innocently at 18:45 on a tuesday night on your more-or-less Karazhan-equipped holy Paladin? Right, you go from zero DKP to deep-in-the-minus after receiving a whisper if you can come to Serpentshrine Cavern that night, some spots left, another Paladin greatly appreciated. What can I say, I really wanted to join T5 raids, that is one (and really not the only or biggest one) of the reasons for joining my guild, so it was a pleasant turn of events for me.

Because we needed to fill two or three more spots, we started way later than planned, and only downed Hydross The Unstable, The Lurker Below and Morogrim Tidewalker (the guild usually does everything except for Lady Vashj in one night), but I already hearthed home with two new items in my bags, the [Glowing Breastplate Of Truth] from Lurker and the [Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel] from Morogrim, since we only were three Paladins, one tank (of no use for him) and one other healer (had same or better).

Nice start into T5 content for me, I'd say. Hope it all stays fun, and that I can fill the last gear gaps in Karazhan this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment